Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

A Day in the Life of Maa-Maa

Today I was going to blog about some new things I have done in my kitchen, but I have a little girl who is under the weather as well as myself. Hopefully, I can gather my stuff to post a blog on cake balling. Keep watching!

Just a little about me: I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my family! I enjoy creating memories and turning our house into a home. We just recently moved into a new house and getting ready for baby #2 to arrive. We have lots to do to make our house a "home" before he arrives. I really try to be the best wife and mother that I can be. I want my home to be full of laughter, love, memories and above all a tight, close-knit family that is there for one another.

Here is a picture of my family of three, soon to be four. We also have three dogs that are a big part of our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik