Pages

Monday, July 6, 2015

Weekend Wrap Up: Red, White & Blue Edition

Let Freedom Ring!!!


We went to the Hurst fireworks celebration, it's always a good time.  But before we met everyone, we stopped at Chick Fil A for dinner. 


We met my mom, sisters, Matt and the kiddos (Anthony had to work). We set up our blankets and took some pictures before the festivities began. 

A picture of the kids (Aiden didn't want to get in the shot). Blake wasn't there yet and Adyson didn't come this year. 


My family! 


Me and my guy!


My babies & me! 


My babies!



Grandma and the kiddos


Beau & Kinsley

Then, we were off to let the kids play in the bounce houses and such. They had the best time. Beau came back with Carly & Kinsley right before the fireworks started. They were having a great time and apparently, Kinsley had done an activity where you jump from ball to ball. No one could make it all the way across, but she did. She was so proud of herself! Beau got a video and there was lots of cheering, whistling and clapping from the crowd. She told me she was the star! haha. 


While we were waiting for the fireworks to start, the kids played in the wagon and danced. Kinsley & Carly were quite the social butterflies and ended up with a bunch of light up necklaces and bracelets. They shared with all the other kids. :) 


My pretty girl!


Making friends. 


snack time!



Kinsley & Brooke

Then, Granddad and Blake made it. They decided to wait until fireworks started before they came. Blake had baseball games and was tired. 


All the kiddos (Adyson didn't make it this year)





Kinsley laying in my lap! <3


Grandma & Kinsley


Granddad & Witten


I love the way my parents love my kids and they love them back just the same. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!


Kate was the most animated! She would scream pink after each firework (even if it wasn't pink because it was her favorite). :)


We had the best time! I love this time with my family. Creating memories and having fun, that's what it's all about! 








2 comments:

  1. Loved seeing all the kids in their patriotic outfits! Looks like y'all had a great 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a perfect 4th! Everyone looks adorable in their red, white and blue!

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik