Pages

Monday, March 2, 2015

March Pin-spired




I can't believe it's March! I am ready to fire up the grill, play outside with the kiddos, go on walks, wear Spring clothes. 


Happy Monday Friends! Today I am linking up with The Larson Lingo, Mix and Match Mama, and Pinterest Told Me To. We get inspired by ideas we see on Pinterest and apply it for the month. This is my first time and I didn't have all the items in my closet, so I am just showing the pins that inspired me and I will be going on a hunt for the items I am missing. 

I found a variety of outfits that would be fun to wear out for girl's night, just running errands, date night with the hubby... 

ONE
I love this outfit. I don't know if I love the belt, but I do love the denim and colorful maxi. Super cute! 

TWO

I love this outfit with the black and white and the pop of coral! I would wear this to date night/dinner on the patio (I love eating outside when it's nice). LOVE this outfit! I think the pop of coral totally makes it a favorite for me. 

THREE

This outfit is cute and I like the minty green color. Super cute!

FOUR

Right now, I am really loving the taupe and white. I love the taupe nail polish, shoes, purses... You name it and I like it. I thought this was pretty with the white. 

FIVE
I think this outfit is my favorite of the ones I pinned. Again, I love the coral and black. I have never been a person to mix brown and black, I would typically wear black shoes with this but I really like this look with the brown shoes!! CUTE!

So, there you have it.. 5 outfits that "pin-spired" me today. I can't wait to get all the pieces together. Have the best week! 

If you are new to my blog, thanks for stopping by and feel free to follow along! Have the best week!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik