Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2015

March Goals

I have been working on setting goals each month since the new year and have met some of them, but still need to work harder. I figure if I blog about them, then that will hold me more accountable. ;) So, I sat down and wrote out my goals for March. I can not believe March is here!!!!



Here are my goals written out..... 



1. Get more organized: There are several things I need to get rid of, donate, get ready for our community garage sale. 

2. Read 2 books: I haven't always been one who likes to read other than magazines, etc. However, I have a long list of books I want to read, but never take the time to do so. I read 1 book last month and my goal is to read 2 this month. I will get my book list up in the coming days. 

3. Make small changes that will result in a healthier ME: I have been trying and it's hard. I will do great using myfitnesspal, working out, drinking more water and doing pretty good, then I fall off. I am going to be really conscious of my choices and just making small changes. 

4. Get kid's closets organized: My kid's closets need a major overhaul. I am going to get clothes that don't fit out, organizational baskets, etc in there. 

5. Quit stressing over to dos and focus on more quality time with my loves: I have so many things going on in my head and on paper that I need to do, like many of you probably do. I need to use my time wisely and quit stressing so much over this or that and just enjoy the time I get to spend with my loves. Don't get me wrong, we do things, a lot of things, but sometimes when we are at home, just hanging out... is when I get caught up doing stuff. My kids are going to be going off to school before I know it and I don't want to waste the time I do have with them at home all day. 

There you have it--my March! I hope you have a great March also! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik