Pages

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Snow Cream Recipe


I hope you're enjoying your weekend and staying warm!!
It was snowing here in North Texas yesterday and we got a lot. So, I decided to make snow cream with the kiddos. I actually googled a recipe and there were SOOOO many variations. I decided to go with one short and simple. I found 
Paula Deen's snow cream recipe, it was simple and rated 4.5 stars. So, I went for it and it was delicious. The kids wanted to add cherries and you could also add other toppings. I ate mine just the way we made it. Yum!

We gathered:
 8 cups of fresh-fallen snow
1 14 oz can of sweetened condensed milk
1 tsp vanilla

Pour the can of milk over the snow, mix together. Then, add in your vanilla and mix again. Enjoy! Simple & delicious.


The ingredients to pure deliciousness. 





Snow cream! Pure sweetness. 


The kids were so excited and we had so much fun making it. In our home, we love creating memories and having fun. If you got snow, I hope you got out or snuggled in and enjoyed time with the ones you love the most! 

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik