Pages

Monday, February 23, 2015

Baked Rice


Looking for a delicious, warm side to go with your dinner? I have one I am going to share with you today, Baked Rice. This has been a staple in our family since I was too young to remember. What I do remember is I have loved this since I was about four and still love it. I bring this item to potlucks and we make it quite frequently in our house. It is a big hit with my kids and everyone always asks me for the recipe. Okay, here you go.  Try it. You will thank me for it! 
Your family will love it! 

Ingredients
¼ cup of butter
1 cup of Uncle Ben’s Converted Rice
1 can of Campbell’s French Onion Soup
2/3 of the soup can of water
salt & pepper

Melt butter in a casserole dish.
Add your soup, water, rice, salt & pepper. Stir and cover.
Bake @ 350 for 1 hour.


right before you put it in the oven. 



The final product. It's simply delicious. 

Enjoy! Wasn’t that easy? And it will be oh so tasty! This will become a staple in your family

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thanks for sharing! I love rice dishes. I found you through the Classy Yet Trendy linky party. New Follow from Lory at The Robin’s Nest Designs. I’m having a link up also. It starts at 9 AM MST. I would love for you to link up over there. :)
    Lory xo
    Www.therobinsnestdesigns.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik