Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Kinsley's 2nd Birthday! Gymboree Style

Well, I really wish I would have had a blog up and going years ago, but since I didn't... I am catching up now.

For Kinsley's 2nd birthday, it was held at Gymboree. I thought it was only fitting because she has been going and in love with it since she was about 4 months old. It was a lot of fun and I am so glad we had it there. I think she had a blast and so did all the other kids.

































Happy Birthday Baby Girl!




Her gifts--they packed them up and sent them home to open. 


Carly was her helper. 



I think she had a great time! Everything was perfect... the cake, the guests, the whole party was exactly what I wanted her to have. I think she had a great day!! Happy Birthday Kinsley Jade, we love you to the moon and back again!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik