Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Witten's 1st Birthday! LATE!

My baby boy had his first birthday! He started feeling under the weather the night before his party and was so sick and had a high fever on his birthday party day. sigh..

So, we did Dr. Seuss for his theme. It turned out really cute! I worked very hard on making each little detail count. His Aunt Tanya made his birthday shirt, smash tie and bottoms, and Kinsley a matching dress. It turned out super cute and I loved it! He was sick so we had to cancel his party and so we had a low key celebration that included grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins.

I'm sad that I didn't get more pictures of his cousins and grandparents, but I was cuddling my sweet boy most of the party.






His highchair all decked out. 


A little detail in the living area. 


His cake table. 



We had a digital frame that was streaming photos from birth-1 year. 


Mommy & Witten


Daddy & Witten



All smiles even though he wasn't feeling good at all. He will still break out his sweet smile. 



Adyson, Kinsley & Witten


Blake & Witten



Uncle Matt, Witten & Brooke


Singing "Happy Birthday"


Kinsley blew out the candle for him.


He's diggin' in!


Opening presents

Happy Birthday sweet boy! We love you so much!







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik