Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Show & Tell Tuesday Intro/Resolutions

It's the first Show & Tell of 2016! I participated some last year, but not every single time. I hope to participate more this year. We will see, we have a new baby coming in May, so I am not sure if I will get to blog much. Twice a month we all link up with Andrea and show and tell stuff.

Today I am going to introduce you to me and share my New Year resolutions.

I'm Christy.......


Wife to Beau for 5 years.


Mama to Kinsley (who will be 5 in February) and Witten (3) and a new little one due in May. 

I was a teacher before I became a mama and loved it. My favorite job now is being a mama to these two. 


Kinsley made me a mama on February 15, 2011. 


Witten came on September 4, 2012. 


These kids are a big part of my life and I love them all dearly. 

More about me....
- I am a Christian woman who enjoys cooking/baking, pedicures, manicures, shopping. 

Now onto my New Year resolutions... I really didn't make any in particular. I have thought about a word that I want to focus on in 2016. I came up with two that really go hand in hand. 


I want to be more intentional in my day to day life. More intentional in my marriage, parenting, just in general. 


I may be good at something, but there is always room to be better. I want to focus on being even better than I am today. I want to be a better.....

-wife
-mom
-friend
-daughter
-sister
-servant to God
-helper
-listener

I want to be better about going to church, organization, meeting my goals. I want to get healthier this year and focus on my home, family and self more. 

There you have it, a little about me and my family. I can't wait to go read through all the different links. I hope 2016 is good to you!






-








No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik