Pages

Friday, September 11, 2015

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday Everyone! It has been a busy week: School started for the kiddos, my hair appt (I was gonna go darker and shorter) , (but the salon lost power, so it will be next Tuesday), a dentist appt for both kiddos, dance, Witten's 3 year checkup...  

Today I am linking up with Andrea, Narci and Erika to share to Friday Favorites...... 


ONE



I saw where Oreo came out with these! I was on a hunt for them, but finally gave up. My husband left a package on the counter with a note. #browniepoints He found them on Amazon and ordered them. They are great! They have a graham cracker cookie and key lime in the middle. Perfect bite of summer. #justintime



TWO



I was at Target and saw this Essie Gel Coat. You paint your nails with any type of nail polish and put this on as the top coat. It gives a gel look and lasts much longer. I don't know about you, but my nails always chip within a day or two and with this it doesn't! Now maybe I will keep up with my fingernails. :)

THREE



The kids started school on Tuesday! I love their outfits, but especially Witten's shirt. :) He is quite the smarty pants (seriously), so this shirt was perfect for him! :) Him and my niece, Katelyn are in the same class, so that's fun. This will be Kinsley's first year without a nap at school.

FOUR



I got out some pumpkins and fall decorations this week. My husband brought this pumpkin home back in August and I love it! It's one of my new favorite pumpkins in my collection. He found it at Hobby Lobby. He knows my happy place. :)

FIVE




I have a love/hate relationship with Time Hop. I LOVE looking back and seeing some of my favorite memories, but it also makes me want to go back (especially the one where Witten was 4 days old). These two are some VERY favorite memories: 1. Witten and me leaving the hospital.. so sweet.  This boy brings happiness to each and everyday. Lately when I say, "I love you to the moon and back."... e says, "Well, I love you to the sun and back!!!" It melts my heart. 

2. Beau and I ice skating at Rockefeller Plaza by the famous Christmas Tree. :)

Also today, I am linking up with September Wife and The Farmer's Wife


I hope everyone has a great weekend!










No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik