Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful moms out there! Last night, my husband asked me two questions: 1. What do you want for breakfast? 2. What time would you like it served in bed? He is so sweet, thoughtful, caring and always tries his best to make each day special (most of the time). I replied with, "breakfast burritos and around 9". Haha... Well, that didn't happen... There were storms in our area all night, off and on. Kinsley started out the night with us at the first sound of thunder. Witten was already asleep, so he didn't join us until the 2nd or 3rd round at 6 am. Not to mention, our biggest dog of the house is absolutely terrified of storms. So, his 80 lb, furry self was next to my bed also. Early morning for us, but we had lots of laughs and cuddles, so it wasn't so bad being up at 6 am on a Sunday. :))) 



And there were 4 in the bed........ :)


And breakfast was served an hour earlier! :) It was delicious.  Thanks babe!



Being a mom was always what I wanted to be most! I couldn't wait to be a mom and I had always said, I wanted four kids. Well, I didn't quite have four, but I have two that I love more than life itself. They teach me things about myself and I am constantly learning from them. I do the best that I can to teach them, nurture them, love them and mold them into good, loving, people. I want them to be independent enough to make their own decisions, ambitious, and able to venture out and be productive once the time comes.  I love them with every beat of my heart. I give them all of me, every single day.  God graced me with a beautiful girl and a handsome boy! I love being a mom to both a girl and a boy.. it is so much fun. I LOVE girly girl stuff, but I also LOVE boy stuff. I think God knew what he was doing when he graced me with a boy and a girl! 



Waiting for Kinsley......




On February 15, 2011, this sweet, beautiful girl made me a mama for the first time. It was one of the very best days of my life. I already loved her so much, but I fell even more in love with her from the minute I heard her first cry, before I ever laid eyes on her.

 Kinsley Jade


Waiting for Witten......



On September 4, 2012, this sweet, precious boy made me a mama for a 2nd time. I was worried the whole time about being able to love him just as much as I loved Kinsley. I didn't think it was possible to love two the same way, but I did. I fell in love with this boy from the minute I laid eyes on him. I had so much love in my heart for both of my babies! This was one of the best days of my life also. 

Witten Matthew

These are the two, beautiful kiddos that God gave me, that made me a mama. I am blessed beyond measure for these two angels. 



My favorite girl! 


My favorite boy! He is such a mama's boy. <3





Let's not forget about my mom---She is the best mom! She's loving, caring, selfless, and always there for us. We are very fortunate and blessed to have a mom like ours! Not to mention, a wonderful Grandma that my kids adore! 


My Mom and Kinsley.


My Mom & Witten.


My wonderful mother in law. She's loving and kind, loves her sons more than anything else. She's also a pretty great Grandma &  Kinsley made her a Grandma for the first time. My kids love her so much too! 


Grandmama & Kinsley. 


Grandmama & Witten


Our very 1st family photo! Love this so much. I am so grateful that these are my people. 

There are so many great mothers in my life. My sisters, my sister in law, cousins, friends... I am lucky to be surrounded by so many great mothers!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Mother's Day! We celebrated Cindy (Beau's mom) last night and we will celebrate my mom tomorrow. Today, I will be enjoying my day with my family. 

XOXO












No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik