Pages

Friday, April 17, 2015

Friday Favorites


Happy Friday! I am linking up with Andrea, Erika and Narci to share Friday Favorites! 


ONE

Every single morning my sweet boy wants to sit at the table with me and eat breakfast (Kinsley prefers eating breakfast in front of the tv). I love this and know I will miss it one day when he's gone to school. 

TWO

My sweet girl had her 4 year checkup today. Witten was in school and we (Beau, Kinsley and I) went to her checkup. She got two shots and we weren't expecting that. Afterwards we met my sister and niece for lunch at Mi Cocina and got frozen yogurt. Spending some quality time with this girl was definitely a favorite for me! I love Mommy/Kinsley time. 

THREE

This has been something I have been splurging on--Passion Tea with splenda from Starbucks. Yum! Perfect drink for a spring day. 

FOUR

I love these sandals from Target. They are cute and inexpensive. 

FIVE


I LOVE this accent table for my house. I have had my eye on it for a while, but still haven't made the purchase. 

There you have it, a few of my favorites for the week. Happy Weekend! I hope it's wonderful. 

XOXO






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik