Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Friday Favorites


Happy Friday Friends! Today I am linking up with Andrea, Erika and Narci to share my Friday favorites. 

ONE

Lilly is at Target and I LOVE these plates. They are super colorful and just cheerful. They would be perfect to serve appetizers or dessert on or just to hang them on the wall. LOVE! (This picture does not justice for these plates. Click on the link to see how cute they are). 

TWO

I am not a coffee drinker, but I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these cups and holder. Super cute! I might get some just to have. :) 

THREE


Okay, are you noticing a trend here? I am obsessed with Lilly Pulitzer. :) I love this basket. I am not sure what I would use it for just yet, but I am sure I could find something. LOVE. 

Not much on the Friday Favorites this week! Enjoy your weekend. 





2 comments:

  1. Cute stuff! It's a shame it's all sold out. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik